ASK Advanced Speakers Dinner Meeting
Theme: "Bollywood Malsala!"
Wear your Saari or your Nehru suit and join us for a evening of exotic food and fellowship
Date: Friday, March 9, 2018 (Rescheduled from Friday, February 23 due to snow)
Time: Gather at 6:00 pm. Meeting begins at 6:30 pm and ends at 9:00 pm.
NOTE: This is an earlier start time due to PATHWAYS Presentation, and a full Toastmasters meeting.
Location: Indian Bombay Bistro, 7558 6th Street, Burnaby.
(1) Vegetables Pakora (Fresh cut vegetables dipped in homemade sauce & deep fried), or
(2) Chicken Tikka (Marinated pieces of chicken in spices and yogurt, then put on skewers and baked in a tandoor), or
(3) Seekh Kebab (Tender minced lamb & beef, flavored with fresh herbs & grilled in our tandoor oven)
ENTREE: Everyone will get the following four dishes:
- Mixed Vegetable Curry (Carrots, potatoes, bell peppers, cauliflowers, tomatoes & green peas cooked in homemade sauce)
- Dal Makhani (Lentils cooked with onions, tomatoes & spices)
- Butter Chicken (Boneless chicken marinated in a special sauce, cooked in a rich tomato cream gravy with cashews & nuts)
- Lamb Curry (Boneless lamb cooked in traditional sauces & spices)
**For Vegetarians another vegetarian dish will be substituted.
Raita (Homemade yogurt with herbs & spices)
Salad (Tomatoes, onions, cucumber & green chilies)
(1) Galan Jamun (Pastry balls made with milk & deep fried in sugar syrup), or
(2) Ras Malai (Homemade cheese patty dressed in sweet cream with cold pistachios)
**Restaurant has been advised to keep everything mild (spice). Please advise us of any food allergies or any other dietary needs.**
Contact: Taj Toor at email@example.com or Veronica Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your Menu choices and if you have any questions.
RSVP with your Menu choices.