TOASTMASTERS INTERNATIONAL, DISTRICT 96
ANNOUNCES COMMUNICATION & LEADERSHIP AWARD
RECIPIENT FOR 2018-2019
Toastmasters International – District 96 (Vancouver & Yukon) is pleased to announce that Insp. Baltej Singh Dhillon, Hon. LL. D Is the recipient of its Communication & Leadership Award for 2018-2019.
Fellow Toastmasters, Guests and especially, the man of the moment, Hari Varshney and his most
welcome family and friends,
It is with great pleasure that, as District Director, I formally announce that Hari B. Varshney, FCPA, FCA, O.B.C. is the recipient of District 96 Toastmasters’ Communication & Leadership Award for 2020-2021.
- Winners will be announced at the Spring 2017 Conference May 13th, 2017
- Awards will be gift certificates to the Toastmasters International Merchandise store, to buy merchandise, ribbons, equipment and prizes for your club members.
- Timeframe: Nov 2016- May 2017
- Open to ALL clubs in District 96
1) Social Media Awareness Award - $100
· Most “likes” gained on your Club Facebook page between Nov 2016- April 30st, 2017