Sometimes we just need ideas and how to get started on a worthwhile project. If you’re like me, reading a quick list of ideas others have used can get the juices flowing and a plan comes together. Adding an Open House (or two or three) to your Club Success Plan this year as a way to promote your Club, is a sound idea. But then what?
- Winners will be announced at the Spring 2017 Conference May 13th, 2017
- Awards will be gift certificates to the Toastmasters International Merchandise store, to buy merchandise, ribbons, equipment and prizes for your club members.
- Timeframe: Nov 2016- May 2017
- Open to ALL clubs in District 96
1) Social Media Awareness Award - $100
· Most “likes” gained on your Club Facebook page between Nov 2016- April 30st, 2017
The ability to communicate is just as important today as it was pre Covid. Skills in leadership and communication are highly valued in corporations and in our communities. One could be the best in the world in their job, but if they lack confidence or skills to lead others their career could suffer.
OnlineToastmasters will still teach members to:
Summer and Fall are great times to challenge your club to host an Open House.
Build club membership by inviting guests into your club so they can experience a well run and engaging Toastmasters meeting!
This challenge is open to any club.
Host an Open House in July, August or September - and we will help.
THANK YOU so much for caring so much about your club! Of all the years this is definitely the year that your club needs your leadership.
There are lots of people that don’t know what Toastmasters is so keep inviting!
People that show up to online meetings are looking and okay with online meetings. For those clubs that are meeting online, keep in mind, this is the way of the world now. Communication and Leadership never go out of style. Many people won’t ask to join, they are waiting to be asked.