Advanced Speakers Club (ASK) invites you to a Toastmasters Dinner Meeting
Date: RESCHEDULED to Friday, March 1st, 2019 due to snow conditions on Friday, February 22nd. (Please reconfirm to CoChairs )
Time: 6:30 pm Gather, 7:00 pm Call to Order
Location: The Sylvia Hotel – Private Dining Room (off hotel lobby). 1154 Gilford Street (at Beach Avenue), Vancouver, BC.
Parking: Complimentary hotel covered parking.
Transit: Go to Davie & Denman. Walk one block west along Morton/Beach Avenue past the laughing figures at English Bay, or from Denman along Pendrell to Gilford
Cost: $25.00 (cash or cheque)
CoChairs: Margaret Li at firstname.lastname@example.org, Marilynn Knoch at email@example.com
Theme: “Imagining the Future” Imagine! Exercise your imagination with thoughts for the future.
Dinner Entrée Choices - Choose your Entrée from the list below:
* Fish & Chips - Pacific cod, tempura batter, fries, house tartar,
* Cobb Salad - Butter lettuce, artisanal greens, chicken, avocado, bacon, egg, tomato, blue cheese, green goddess dressing,
* The Sylvia Bacon Burger - House beef patty, bacon, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickle, red relish, mayo, fries,
* B.C. Salmon Greens - Arugula & kale, grapefruit, orange, apple, asparagus, pickled radish, tomato, honey lemon vinaigrette,
* Braised Short Ribs - Asparagus, mashed potato, espresso bigarade, leek hay,
* Moroccan Vegetable Lentil Stew - Seasonal vegetables, chickpeas, beans, lentils, mint raita, Naan bread
Dessert: Nibbles of Nanaimo
RSVP: Advanced registration is required. Please review the Menu and reply with your order in advance by Tuesday, February 19th to: Margaret Li at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Marilynn Knoch at email@example.com.
GUEST ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! https://advancedspeakers.toastmastersclubs.org/directions.html