TLI and Club Officer Training
Start your Toastmasters year our right, get trained, get new ideas, share ideas at the premier educational opportunity for Toastmasters and club officers in District 96!
Toastmaster Leadership Institute with Club Officer Training
Open to all Toastmasters (not just club officers)
Saturday June 12, 2021
8:30 – 3:30
- Meet this year’s Leadership Team.
- Presentation on Hybrid Clubs
- (lots of effort is going on behind the scenes in preparation for hybrid meetings)
- Panel Interview with Presidents from President’s Distinguished Clubs
- (Bring your questions there will be Q & A)
- Beat Zoom fatigue - How to bring energy to your meetings.
- Introduction to D96 Toastmasters Club Bingo which will run July 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021
- Meet your team of club officer trainers who will be supporting club officers this year.
Club Officer Training
Trained club officers translate into a club’s ultimate success.
Did you know that of the 12 clubs that are President’s Distinguished (so far) that all of those clubs had officers trained in the first round last year? 7 of those clubs had all 7 officers trained.
All members deserve to be in a thriving club and have a rich Toastmasters experience. As a club officer you have the important role in helping to create this.
Attend this virtual live Training to receive credit for your role. Bring all your club officers, it’s a great learning opportunity and gives credit toward the Distinguished Club Program.
If you are a new club officer or new Toastmaster…
- You become part of group of peers, which is now your support group.
- Just like starting a new job where you are trained, we similarly provide you the tools and resources to be successful.
If you are a prior officer holding the same position in 2020/2021:
- Share best practices and what you wish you had known when you first started the role
- Sharing your expertise with others is appreciated.
- Gain a fresh perspective.
- Consider volunteering to help with the training or if there are enough people repeating the role, we will have a separate breakout session where you will work as a team creating something new. Stay tuned…
- (please provide us your name so we can plan for a separate break out room)
- Network with others, consider joint club meetings or virtual banner raids or discuss your club adopting another club to help them become better.
- Connect with newer club officers and offer to assist or mentor.
If you are not yet a Club Officer attend the training for these reasons:
- You can be on a VP PR or VP Education committee in your club, VP
- You can volunteer to be the assistant to the role.
- If you are considering a Club Officer role in the future, you can understand the responsibilities in advance.
Make the most out of your Toastmasters experience and bring your learnings back to your club to provide everyone the BEST Toastmaster Experience possible.
Lots of opportunities available on the Program Quality Team:
Presenters, Coordinators, Trainers, Graphics, Games Master and so many more.
If you are wondering what to do for your level 4 or 5 project call me:
Lily Laverton 778-317-0399
Looking forward to this amazing year ahead!
Submit your own Club, Area, Division or District Event!