"Creating a Great Presentation"
This workshop is intended for Toastmasters who want to offer presentations outside of the Toastmasters Club environment and desire to fine-tune their preparation and delivery.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Plan the elements of a virtual brand as a presenter.
- Discuss the differences between various types of speeches
- Research a variety of resources for finding a topic
- Use clustering to capture ideas for a speech or presentation
- Identify the speech purpose
- Choose an organizational method
- Filter the content to fit the audience and the time available
- Select and order the relevant ideas
- Write a free-flow first draft for our next session
Submit your own Club, Area, Division or District Event!