District 96 Incentives for 2020-21
The district would like to recognize and reward those clubs and members who realize the district mission to build new clubs and to help existing clubs achieve excellence.
Due to a new directive from Toastmasters International we can no longer offer third-party incentive certificates. The rewards below will be reviewed and reassessed by the Core Team. If you have suggestions, please feel free to reach out to the TRIO.
Incentives will be reviewed and confirmed in September.
CLUB SUCCESS PLAN COMPLETION
Receive a 20 CORE VALUE COINS when you
- Post a picture on Facebook of your executive working on the club success plan
- File the club success plan with your area director by October 15, 2020
- Your club will be sent 20 Core value coins ($40US value) with which you can recognize your club leaders.
CLUB OFFICER TRAINING
Receive $75 Toastmaster International store certificates when all seven of your club officer roles are trained by August 31st
See https://d96toastmasters.ca/events/club-officer-training-online for training opportunities.
OPEN HOUSE/MEMBERSHIP CAMPAIGN
Receive club recognition, a banner ribbon and 10% off at the TI store when you add 5 members to your club
- August 1,2020 and September 30, 2020 and earn the Smedley Award (5+ new members in August and September)
- February 1, 2021 and March 31, 2021 and earn the Talk-up-Toastmasters Award (5+ new members)
- May 1, 2021 and June 30, 2021 and earn the Beat-the-Clock Award (5+ new members)
Share a coffee with the Club Growth Director when you sign up as a club coach before Sept 15, 2020
Work with the Club Care Team and Club Growth Director to be assigned as a club coach.
WATCH FOR OTHER INCENTIVES...
After the budget is approved ... there may be additional incentives to support clubs and members who are achieving the District mission of excellence.